Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WOOHOO!! THR333333333333333333...!!!

yep! IT'S THAT *TIME* AGAIN...

HAPPY *THIRD* BLOOG-IVERSARY
TO **ME**!!


And, "HOW" did I *CELEBRATE*??! -- Why, spending pretty much ALL Day in the Just-Slightly-COOLER-BASEMENT!! -- It was absolutely STAGGERING UPstairs!!

We actually just *missed* a "Record"-TEMP by a few Photons! -- The HUMIDEX was hitting 41C!! - [106F] -- Closer to 110F *in* the HOUSE! The LACK of *ANY* Breeze, did NOT "help"...

Anyhoo... I DID get a LOT of KNITTING Done!! - I'm at least 2/3 through THE HAT. Hoping to be Finished by FRIDAY..?? maybe...




well.. MUST be to Bed... I have an "EARLIER" Day for Tomorrow. NEED to get *some* SLEEP!! -- Try not to make TOO much of a MESS "PARTYING"!

************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. OH, I am working with blue and white too...on a hat no less. Well great minds thing alike.

    With All That I Am
    Carrie - The Handmade Homemaker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab hat, happy anniversary! I've no idea when I started my blog, should probably have a look at some point lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the house?! I'd have been hiding in the basement, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blog-versary! We've been getting by with the help of ceiling fans - they make a world of difference to our sleep :) How's that Martha Stewart merino to knit? It looks and feels nice in store but I've never tried it.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10