Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Temporal-Coordination"

-- BEING AT THE *RIGHT* PLACE, AT THE *RIGHT* TIME!

AS IN... Getting HOME about 15-Minutes *EARLIER* - [and, bringing IN the Laundry] - BEFORE the rather-LOUD-THUNDEROUS-FLASHY-WINDY-HAILish-20-Minute-DOWNPOUR had STRUCK!!

WHEW!! -- **FELTING** might have OCCURRED had I been CAUGHT in IT!




The New "MARTHA-STEWART-CRAFTS"-ROVING was ON SALE at MICHAEL'S... I only got a FEW, as the BALLS are somewhat *small*! - However, I Liked THESE SHADES... Some of the Other COLOURS were similar to Her "MERINO", so I didn't bother to get Them.

Actually, IF I Remember Correctly, I think there were some LAVENDER Balls Last Week..?? - If so, They are ALL GONE! -- pooh!

ANYHOO... *Another* SCORCHY-DAY! - Although, there was a BREEZE and the HUMIDITY wasn't as bad at Times as IT has been... sorta...

Had the ODD Errand to DO. Some GROCERIES... AND, **FORGOT** to Pick-Up SOMETHING *IMPORTANT*!! - crap...

Of course, IF I *had*, THEN I *would* have gotten "DROWNED"!! -- okay. so. Perhaps the "Memory-LOSS" was a GOOD THING..?!

MEANWHILE...

**HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,
BABY-BRO & MAID-MARE**!!

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10