Sunday, November 21, 2010

**ADOPTION** Announcement!!

YESTERDAY, at the CAIRINE WILSON Secondary School CHRISTMAS CRAFT SALE, My Beloved "RIPTIDE" was "ADOPTED"!

At first, this NICE LADY and Her DAUGHTER were "checking out" One of The OTHER KIDS - "THE GRAPE PUMPKIN" - as The DAUGHTER had this Thing for PURPLES... However, THEY were looking for a WEDDING GIFT for Friends... "TGP" was on The Rack, so I had THEM come around The Table to have a looksee at WHAT was there, as well...

Then, THEY noticed "RIPTIDE"...




The *REST* - as They say - is History... THEY made some mention about "The Friends" living
"Up North", but not exactly WHERE...? And, silly Me, I *forgot* to ASK! -- Meanwhile, I packed Him into a Purplish BAG with Lavender Tissue for The DAUGHTER!

Anyway, I'm gonna MISS Him! He was One of My FAVOURITES! And, the only One using My much coveted PEACOCK... The other Colour is SEAFERN.

OH! BTW, I was "notified" of some rather unexpected GOOD NEWS earlier... However, I'm saving it for Tomorrow! Because, TODAY's Post is ABOUT My "BABY"!!

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10