Thursday, September 6, 2012

"..Bu-ut..You just HAVE to *BUY* IT..!!"

"..IT'S **SPONGE-BOB**!!.." -- So, exclaimed [with a slightly whiny-ish cadence], MANAGER-DAVE as I debated over the "necessity" of My Potential-Purchasing the Erroneously-PLACED-Regular-Priced CARTOON-RIBBON...

"I'll do an *OVER-RIDE*!!?.."


[hehe!!]
-- I got TWO!


As to the Rest of the RIBBON-BIN... I Bought FOUR-EACH of the
"HELLO-KITTY" RIBBONS.

-- I've been Buying
"KITTY"-Stuff for DECADES! - Since, PRINCESSES'-MOM was an INFANT, actually...


To be Honest, I would have preferred to have *waited* until TUESDAY-SENIORS'-DISCOUNT-DAY
to have Acquired THEM! However, I'm certain that THEY *would* have been long-GONE by THEN!!

AFTER, MICHAEL'S and a Quickie-Grocery-Stop at WALMART, I headed for DESERRES.
-- Their SALE is still going on...

As I have mentioned previously - [SEE 25AUG2012 POST] - the "SALE-PRICE" of the PATONS
"Classic Wool" YARN was HIGHER than MICHAEL'S "REGULAR-Price"! However, Today, I just happened upon a High-Up-Shelf that had SOME for slightly LESS!!




The PINK ONE is from MICHAEL'S.

***************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. To quote SpongeBob...

    "Party til You're Purple!"

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your sending a Hello Kitty one to me! Gigi loves her.

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10