Friday, September 14, 2012

ugh! -- I *HAVE* to Get-UP "EARLY"?!! **AGAIN**??!!

I *HATE* MORNINGS!!
  • There had BETTER be NO MORE RAIN!!
  • Good **PARKING**!!
  • **AND**, LOTS of AWESOME-STUFF to BUY!!

The GLOUCESTER EMERGENCY FOOD CUPBOARD is having Their ANNUAL YARD SALE in the Morning... MOTHER and I dropped-off a Bunch of STUFF - [most of which, I have NO Idea *WHY* We ever had to begin with!!?] - earlier in the Day.

HOWEVER, UNLIKE Previous Years, We *weren't* "ALLOWED" to PREVIEW & Purchase ANY of the OTHER-STUFF!! -- POOH!! -- I've gotten some really GREAT-ITEMS in the PAST!!
- [SEE 17SEP2010  & 18SEP2010 POSTS]

ANYHOO... I've GOTTA GET TO BED!!




oh! HERE's WHAT I got Done, Today....

****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10