Saturday, September 29, 2012

LOOKING-Out to PIN-Down the "CATCH-of-the-Day"

JUST ANOTHER SATURDAY OF *PEWTERING* AROUND...

Although We had intentions, We NEVER did make it over to BEACON HILL Today... INSTEAD, We spent TOO much of Our Time at a "CURB-SIDE"-SALE -- just across from Our NEIGHBOURHOOD.

For $2. MOTHER picked up a BRAND-NEW Pair of LARGE HEDGE-SHEARS! Whilst I, settled on THIS 9cm PEWTER "BUSINESS CARD"-HOLDER for a DOLLAR...




As the Pic shows, IT's "SIGNED". Designed by "ETAIN ZINN" for SEAGULL PEWTER CANADA - [1997].

I rather LIKE IT! -- IT'll go well with My Other "NAUTICAL" Stuff!


MEANWHILE, the SALE-OWNER, MR.-"STORAGE-WARS"-WANNABE also had a PILE of
"COSTUME"-JEWELRY on a Table that was being *SWARMED* by MOTHER and Several-Other-WOMEN-with-BAD-Taste-in-*BLING*.

The "COLLECTION" was the Contents of a Couple of "ESTATE-SALE" BOXES He had acquired. -- 98% JUNK! -- However, MOTHER likes to check-out These Assortments for the ODD-Piece to use for SCRAPBOOKING.

As I stood on the Peripheral, I just happened to CAST My Discerning-Eye onto THIS Little PRIZE PIN! -- Got IT also, for a DOLLAR!




"FINE PEWTER" - Designed by G.G. HARRIS - [Design 122] - IT's an "ATLANTIC SALMON"...

CLICK onto His Name to SEE His rather EXTENSIVE COLLECTION of FINELY-SCUPTED ANIMAL PINS!

WISH I could have Found MORE!


EVENTUALLY, We LEFT! -- Had "REAL" Shopping to DO! -- Nuts!! -- LOBLAWS is having ANOTHER "NO TAXES"-DAY!?

*WISH* that I had KNOWN! - As I would have WAITED to Buy that LAUNDRY SOAP that I *FORGOTTEN* to USE My "COUPON" ON!! - [SEE 27SEP2012 POST] - BUT, THEY were also serving FREE CAKE! -- SO, I got "OVER-IT"!!

And then, We kept "Running-Into-People"... Including, "BLUE-BAMBOO" and
"LOLLIPOP's" *MOM*!! - According to "Reports", "THE KIDS" are doing WELL!!
-- ALWAYS *GOOD* to HEAR!!

Well... I've got LAUNDRY to DO!! -- Have to start USING some of THAT SOAP!!

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10