Sunday, September 2, 2012

I Learned An *IMPORTANT* LESSON Today...

WHEN WASHING COTTON YARN, "DOLLAR-STORE"-TYPE LAUNDRY-BAGS are about as SECURE as a PIECE of ORIGAMI'd PAPER-TOWEL!!

At least, the ONES I bought Yesterday were...

I had TWO GINORMOUS SKEINS of FACTORY-ENDS YARN that needed Washing.
"HAND"-WASHING Them would have WASTED more Water than was necessary. -- Not to mention, being a PAIN to DO! And, I had a Few OTHER COTTON ITEMS that also needed to be DONE...

huh. Who *knew* that "SCRUBBING-BUBBLES" could RIP-OUT SEAMS and UNDO ZIPPERS??!!

The Great-TURQUOISE-Coloured ONE - *THANKFULLY* - Stayed-IN-the-BAG, despite the SEAM along the ZIPPER being *HALF*-OPENED!?! As for the OTHER BAG..?

Imagine My "SURPRISE", when I Lifted the WASHER-LID to SEE this SEAWEED-Like MASS of YARN **OUT** of ITS-Now-UNzipped-BAG!?! -- oh. look. My Clothes have Little-Beige-Cotton-BALLS on Them! ...that had BETTER come OFF in the DRYER!!

I **KNOW** ZIPPED that Thing UP *BEFORE* putting IT in!!

Anyway, NEXT-TIME, They get DOUBLE-BAGGED!!

******************************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10