Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Forget the "DANCING"! Try THESE Two OTHER Ways to ENTICE *RAIN*!

THEY "WORK", *ALMOST* EVERY TIME!!
 
  • IT *must* be PAPER-RECYCLING-PICKUP-DAY [or the Night Before]...
  • Purchasing the LARGE-ECONOMY-SIZE-PACKAGE of PAPER-TOWELS and/or TOILET-PAPER on OVERCAST Days.
 
 
I *WAITED* for almost 15-MINUTES INSIDE of COSTCO, for the *SHOWER* to
"Let-Up"!! -- But, then the MILK *needed* to get into the COOLERS... So, ONCE the EXIT *CLEARED* of GAWKING-SHOPPERS, I made a MAD-DASH to THE CAR!!
 
Well... At least IT was a WARM-RAIN!
 
IT slacked off by the Time I got to THE MALL. And, just a SPRINKLE later on when I popped into FUTURE SHOP... THEY had the CHEAPEST PRICE Today for the *NEW* BORGIAS Season-2 DVDs.
 
After a Few Minutes of SEARCHING, I happened upon a VERY-SWEET-AND-HELPFUL-STOCK-SHELVING-CLERK and asked for Assistance... oh, Look! She has a COPY on Her Trolley! - WHICH, apparently, was THE-**ONLY**-COPY-THAT-THE-STORE-HAD-RECEIVED!!
 
BTW, did I *mention*, Her NAME is also the Same as My Great-Nephew, CADET-JUNIOR's?!!
 
Totally, a ZEN-MOMENT!
 
Anyway, I've been Watching the DVDs all Night, whilst doing THESE up, and TRYING to UNTANGLE and BALL some of that recently Washed COTTON YARN... IT's **SLOW** Going...
 
 
 
*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10