Tuesday, September 11, 2012

QUESTION: If One KEEPS Getting GREEN LIGHTS, Do Their BRAKES Get FAT??


JUST WONDERING... Considering the LUCK I've had with TRAFFIC LIGHTS Today, SOMETHING-*nasty* HAS to Happen to bring BALANCE back to THE UNIVERSE!

oh. wait...

I had to get UP at the B*TT-crack of DAWN to drive FATHER to an Appointment. Then AFTERward, spent 4-HOURS *SHOPPING* at MY Speed, wearing out My BAD-BACK getting IN & OUT of THE CAR... SEVEN "STOPS", plus THE MALL!

I ended up taking a NAP after Dinner, and an ASPIRIN! - Have a naggy little Sinus Headache... The Temperature CHANGES aren't HELPING! - Was FROSTY Overnight, then WARM in the Afternoon...

ANYHOO... For all of the Stores I went to - [OTHER than for GROCERIES and "Necessities"] - I really DIDN'T BUY "ANYthing"! -- EXCEPT, for the NEW SEASON-4 "CASTLE" DVDs at BEST BUY.

AND...

"EVERYTHING"-THAT-I-*DIDN'T*-BUY-AT-MICHAEL'S-LAST-SATURDAY!!


Hey, "SENIORS'-DISCOUNT-TUESDAY"!!




The BOXES were
"6 for $10."
-- Got an Extra of the "PARIS-FASHION" One.


The Other Day, there had been a Few RED & WHITE STRIPED Ones
- [like the NAVY One - Bottom-Right] - I *SHOULD* have *Gotten* THEM THEN!

AS, when I finally Found THEM again
- [There were FOUR Display-Locations, which get moved around a lot Day-to-Day...] - SOME-OTHER-WOMAN-SHOPPER had *Grabbed* the LAST-TWO, *Seconds* BEFORE I could GET to THEM!!

aarrrgghhhhhh!!!


...MOVING ON...




The RED "3 for $1.-SALE" RIBBON was RE-stocked. -- There wasn't ANY, the Last Time...
I Bought SEVERAL!

I had had "PLANS" of *Storing* THEM in those RED & WHITE STRIPED BOXES... So much for THAT Idea!! - [ggrrrrr...]

Used a "50%-OFF-Coupon" for the IVORY YARN. And, despite the 40-Cent-Difference after Discounts, I Loaded-Up on the *SALE* YARN. - Just Stocking-Up on the "HOLIDAY"-Colours
while I CAN!




Well... Gonna get THIS POST out, then, pop-in the *NEW* DVDs and break-out THE HOOKS!!

**************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. How come you have season 4 of castle we have only just got season 3 to buy?? like the colours by the way hugs tinkx

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10