Thursday, December 20, 2012

"20-12-2012" - A DATE So *NICE*, They Named IT *TWICE*!!

WHY NOT, EH? -- IT'S NOT LIKE WE'LL BE "HERE" TOMORROW TO REALLY CARE ABOUT IT ANYWAY... RIGHT..?


WELL... IT had began "SUNNY"! However, BY the Time I had Left, Conditions were OVERCAST... My "END-OF-THE-WORLD"-SOLSTICE-EVE was Turning-out to be quite the *LONG* 6-HOUR Day!

  • Beginning with DRIVING to One LOCATION way off the Day's "FLIGHT-PLAN" just to Pick-Up some Paperwork that I haven't been able to for Weeks!
  • STAPLES next -- THEY had some SD-CARDS ON-SALE... An EARLY "Stocking-Stuffer" for MOTHER as We're BOTH IN need of NEW-Ones! Of course, there *aren't* ANY "LEFT-on-Shelf"... hmm. I think THE-REALLY-HELPFUL-MIDDLE-AGE-GUY who had to go to the BACKROOM for More might have been THE MANAGER... As I awaited His Return, I ended up *Chatting* with YOUNG-EXTREMELY-PRETTY-POLICE-PATROL-WOMAN.
  • On to THE BIG MALL -- Much "BANKING" to attend to. Got IN at an Empty-Time... Although, a "LINE-UP" did Appear once I began with the Multi-"AUTOGRAPHING"-Session!
  • The POSTAL-OUTLET was also Lacking in CROWDS... huh.
  • The FOOD COURT was nearby - picked-up some TAKE-OUT for Later.
  • THE GAP -- an *APT* description of the Space between My "WALLET" and "THRIFTY"-SENSE! - I really do have to STOP Buying ANY *more* CLOTHES!! Even ON-SALE, the PRICE of the LOVELY-*LAST*-ONE-GRAPE-HUED-MERINO-COWLED-SWEATER was slightly Above My "BUDGET"... Then again, I *DO* have a BIRTHDAY fast approaching. Besides, IT *was* One of My FAV Colours. MERINO! My SIZE! "END-OF-THE-WORLD" Tomorrow... After THIS WEEK's *ANNOYING*-crap, I felt like "TREATING" Myself!
  • ..wander...wander...browse...browse...
  • THE BAY -- Checked out the CHRISTMAS-ORNAMENTS... 50%-OFF. *Not* a whole Lot LEFT! Just got a Few GLASS and CERAMIC ONES - [FORGOT to take a PIC!]. You know... the STORE's "Concept" of returning to MULTI-SERVICE-DESKS is Good. Although, IT would *work* BETTER, *IF*, Said-DESKS were actually "MANNED" with STAFF..? -- I was Parked BY the "Ornaments"-Section where there's a DESK. However, I had to go ACROSS the Store over to "MENSWEAR"!?
  • TICK. TOCK...
  • TRAFFIC trying to EXIT the MALL PARKING LOT! -- The Start of RUSH-HOUR and I'm running OUT of DAYLIGHT! - I wanna get TO MICHAEL'S!




  • The "BIG-RIBBON" is still 70%-OFF... Had a 50%-OFF-COUPON burning a HOLE in My Pocket... Oooo! A GINORMOUS-"METAL" CROCHET-HOOK! ..with a LINE attached... I'm thinking, either IT "was", or is *hoping* to be a Carabiner, in ANOTHER **LIFE**..?! -- Whatever... A NEW TOY!!
  • Ran into MANAGER-DAVE... chat..chat..saw a Pic of "MRS."-MANAGER-DAVE in One of THE HATS... VERY-PRETTY-LADY! -- Meanwhile, the "MARTHA"-MERINO is *suppose* to be ON-SALE again THIS Coming Week - DAVE is "Saving" Me SOME.
  • SUNDOWN. Traffic. TRAFFIC. **TRAFFIC**
  • Gotta get to PIER-ONE! -- THEY're "HOLDING" that OTHER BLUE & WHITE SET OF PORCELAIN MEASURING CUPS for Me as well. Going to be a "GIFT"...
  • DARKNESS. Except for the BLINDING-TRAFFIC! **SLOW** TRAFFIC...
  • THE MALL -- browse... another BANK... Junk-Food that I should really do WITHOUT!... Groceries... Soon-To-Be-LOOSING-LOTTERY-TICKETS... Phone-TAG with MOTHER...
  • NEXTDOOR-TO-"THE-MALL"-MALL -- A Quickie-Pop-INTO-BOWRING. Filled-IN Loosing-CONTEST-FORM. - Not holding My Breathe...
  • OLD NAVY - yeah... MORE CLOTHES...
  • 7:00pm -- **HOME**!!!
  • An HOUR LATER -- **FREEZING RAIN**!!?

ANYHOO... IN the EVENT, that THE MAYANS actually DO end up being "RIGHT", have a SUPER-[whatever is Left of IT]-SOLSTICE! -- I'm going to BED Now...


***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10