Friday, December 7, 2012

nuts! - WHY didn't I THINK of *THIS* Before??!!

NOW, I JUST HOPE *IT* WORKS!! -- [damn! The YARN MONEY I *could* have SAVED!]

okay... FIRST OFF, I *don't* own a "SMARTPHONE"! - As, I don't have a NEED, or ANYONE to TEXT *TO*! And, I only Use about a HALF-HOUR of "MINUTES" per MONTH as it is.

SECONDLY, NOR do I own a "WORKING"-PRINTER.

As a RESULT of My "ANCIENT"-LOW-TECH-ECO-ECONOMIC Ways, I have been UNABLE to take ADVANTAGE of any Additional "SPECIAL" MICHAEL'S COUPONS!
-- The SO-MUCH-MONEY-OFF-WHEN-YOU-SPEND-SO-MUCH-MONEY ONE comes to Mind... Including that $200. YARN PURCHASE of not so long ago!!

ANYHOO, until This EVENING I had never really bothered to actually LOOK AT Their ON-LINE COUPONS...

hmm...

So. I got to Speculating...

The BARCODE MUST be The KEY...

Although I've yet to thoroughly OBSERVE the "PROCEDURE", I'm *ASSUMING* that ONE just SCANS an IMAGE of the BARCODE on a SMARTPHONE? And, that there isn't any OTHER "DATA-EXCHANGE"??

I *hope* NOT!! -- 'Cause... I took a PHOTO of the BARCODE with My CAMERA! - ITS Screen is the SAME Size as ANY SMARTPHONE's. -- I TRIED to just "COPY" the COUPON-IMAGE, but IT wouldn't Register on the CAMERA as an "IMAGE" - no matter *what* FILE-Manipulations I did! The actual "Photography" bit really was a LAST Resort!

We'll SEE Tomorrow, *IF* IT WORKS!! -- Hope MANAGER-DAVE is Around...

-- you know, JUST in case...

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10