Thursday, December 27, 2012

WHITEOUTS Really Can BE Deceiving!

SO PRISTINE... SO PICTURESQUE... SOOOO *MUCH*!!

At least 8-INCHES of CRYO-WHITENESS! - DAUNTING at first glance! But then, when I put the Shovel to IT, "RELIEF" was My Second Thought!

We got **LUCKY**!! - Though We got MORE than *preferred*, ITS "Quality" was Our Salvation! -- FREEZE-**DRY**-CRISPY-FLUFFY-LIGHT-FLAKES!! *NO* Sticking! I probably could have Used a LEAF-BLOWER on IT!?

HOWEVER, I don't have One. Just Me and My Shovels! And the Shifting WINDS - And, FATHER wanting to get some "FRESH-AIR"... As I did the Driveway, I left Him to PIDDLE with the Walkway and Patio... I kept the smaller "PLOW-posit" to LAST! ...for 3-HOURS!!

Tonight has been TOTAL VEG-FEST! - Primarily, because I can barely "MOVE" at the Moment! Need My "Strength" for the NEXT Round of SNOW, Overnight...

I. AM. SO. POOPED. RIGHT. NOW!!

*****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10