Monday, December 3, 2012

Has it been 3..? Or, 4 Days..?

SINCE, I've had the TIME to *PLAY* with My NEEDLES..?! -- Even "The COMPETITION" has gotten *more* DONE!




HOWEVER, I did manage to find a COUPLE of Hours to *COMPLETE* at least ONE-PANEL on the RECENT-HAT! -- Was a slightly hectic Day...

FURNACE-GUY came *BEFORE* I could FINISH Cleaning a few Things! - of course! -- Then, spending an Hour or so trying NOT to be IN-THE-WAY, but Close-By enough to SEE *WHAT* was going on... AND, to *NOT* "INHALE"!!

DRIED-UP-OIL-PARTICULATES do have a rather *CLOYING*-CARCINOGENIC SCENT...

Meanwhile, the "EXTERNAL" AIR-QUALITY when I Ventured OUTSIDE Later on to Post some Letters, wasn't all *that* "FRAGRANT", either! -- "GARBAGE DAY"!!

****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10