Saturday, January 5, 2013

THIS is "What" HAPPENS When...

..I HAVEN'T *BEEN* TO A "CERTAIN"-PLACE FOR *OVER* A WEEK!!

With a "20%-OFF-Your-ENTIRE-Purchase"-COUPON Frying a Chip on My "SMART"-CAMERA's SD-Card, OFF We were to MICHAEL'S for almost TWO-HOURS!! - oh. Look! STILL some CHRISTMAS-STUFF ON-SALE!

I left MOTHER with the Cart to *Explore* Her way over to the "CHRISTMAS"-Section, whilst I headed for "YARN"... hmm..STILL a LOT of the "PINKS" left of the PATONS 5-BALL-PACKS. No sign of any *more* of My Other FAV Colours, though...

The "Single"-Balls are back to Regular-Price, so I just grabbed One of the "LEMONGRASS" Shade. - IT seemed to be one of "THE" *HOT*-Hues over at THE GAP the Other Day. Used My 40%-OFF-Coupon.

ah! There's MANAGER-DAVE doing "Managerial"-Stuff in the STOCK-ROOM... We "small-talked" for a moment.


I moved on to check out OTHER STUFF...

hmm... These JOURNALS - [LEFT & BELOW] - were the only Ones left in "Boxes" marked as $1.99-CLEARANCE. However, when I Price-"Checked" Them on the Store's "Machines", They read the Original $7.99 Price..??

Went back to LOOK at those Price-Labels again -- ah. THESE *aren't* Listed.

Decided to bring Them to MANAGER-DAVE's "attention"...

As I suspected, They *shouldn't* have been Put THERE!

"...But, if you still want them, we can do an over-ride. Just tell them at the Cash that I okayed it..."

Just ANOTHER REASON "WHY" I keep Shopping at THIS LOCATION! -- I got 2 of the "ZEBRA" One. I like the Cover!




I trolled some more... Eventually, locating MOTHER and the Cart. - We spent the next HOUR pillaging through that CHRISTMAS-Stuff... Then, Price-Checking IT...

After all the "DISCOUNTS" - [BEFORE taxes] - I got the RIBBONS for 80-Cents [SMALL Ones] to $2.71 for the LARGE One. The CERAMIC "TREE" DISH came in at 72-Cents!

Meanwhile, the PLASTIC "TAKE-OUT" BOXES were 40-Cents Each! - Got 4-Each of These Three-Styles. I'm thinking that THEY would be "Novel" to use at Next Year's CRAFT SHOWS..? As, I already use GIFT-BAGS in the *same* Material - [Sturdy. Water-Proof-ish] - for My PRODUCTS.

I probably *should* have Bought MORE! -- I'll have to do that on TUESDAY, when I'll likely be There again...




BTW, there was also some YARN! -- MOTHER picked up some RED "Synthetic" Stuff for 60-Cents, however, there was still some of the BERNAT HANDICRAFTER COTTON 80g-BALLS around for 99-Cents Each! -- I grabbed WHAT was LEFT!!


[The BIG-BALL is that "LEMONGRASS"]

We were at the CHECKOUT for a while...

Because We had Spent more Time There than "Planned", We nixed any Thoughts of checking out the Rest of TRAINYARDS. Instead, We headed toward THE-MALL... Besides, I needed the remaining Daylight to SEE the SINKHOLE-WANNABE-POTHOLES!! And, get ahead of THE-BIG-MALL TRAFFIC!

But first, We stopped by the NEARBY-STRIP-MALL to pop into OLD NAVY - [I didn't Buy ANYthing!] - and BOWRING... Which, is apparently CLOSING at THAT Location at the End of the Month!?! -- I hope Another GOOD Store goes into that Spot!

We finished off at THE-MALL until CLOSING! -- About Time too! The SUN was long Down. The TRUNK was FULL. And, I was POOPED! ...Hungry, too...

I'm probably going to have to SHOVEL *again* Tomorrow... crap...

********************************************************************

1 comment:

01 09 10