Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Meanwhile, in WINTERY-WONDERING-LAND...

HEY! IT LOOKS LIKE "THE CITY" FINALLY TOOK THEIR "PIECE OF THE ROCK" AWAY...

Yep! At some point in the *Early*-Hours, the "Roadway"-MOUNTAINS had been quietly - [at least, I didn't hear Them!] - done AWAY with... WOOHOO!!

HOWEVER, I've YET to go OUT and *SURVEY* the AFTERMATH... Rumour has IT, that the SEWER is *likely* COVERED! - Hopefully, not *too* BADLY, as the TEMPS have been ABOVE the "FREEZING-MARK" *ALL* Day!!

THANKFULLY, the WIND has been *keeping* the MELTDOWN to a Minimum! -- I see SCOOPING in My "FUTURE"... *AFTER* I do the "MILK-RUN"!

ANYHOO... Back on the INSIDE... *Finally* got THIS FINISHED!! -- IT *should* have been Done, YESTERDAY!




"ELFIS"






















PATONS
"Classic Wool"
- 100% New WOOL
- [made in TURKEY]
- Colour: 77708-Emerald
- Colour: 00230-Bright Red









*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10