Sunday, January 6, 2013

you know, I was *kinda* HOPING that...

..."THE CITY" WOULD HAVE STARTED ON **REMOVING** SOME OF THE SKI SLOPES BY NOW!?!

However, IT SNOWED *AGAIN* Last Night!! - A good 6 to 8-Inches of FLUFF! - [THANK YOU!] - So much for THAT "WISH"!

My "DAY"...
  • Didn't get TO Bed until 5am-ish...
  • Up LATE!
  • THE BODY is *still* SORE! - Kinda RE-strained that BAD-Arm again after coming back from Shopping Yesterday...
  • Snowing.
  • Went OUT to SHOVEL... Until SUNDOWN. Though, *difficult* to TELL for all of the THICK OVERCASTness!
  • MR.FIX-IT-NEIGHBOUR had Offered to Snow-BLOWER part of the Laneway, but I *saved* that Favour for Another Day. - He'd already done 2 and the SNOW was Light...
  • Just more of IT than I thought.
  • More SORE. But I needed the Exercise.
  • Dried out...
  • Cybered.
  • "Napped" for a Half-Hour after Dinner.
  • Knitted.
  • Watched My DVDs as I KNITTED more.
  • Been making up for LOST Time on My Knitting...
  • "HERE"! Doing THIS "NOW"! Gonna be *another* LATE MORNING *to* Bed!!
  • 'Night!

*crap*! -- I think IT could be SNOWING AGAIN!?!

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10