Thursday, January 17, 2013

*Watch* Your Step! - The THERMOMETER Just FELL...

...AND *WON'T* GO BACK **UP**!! -- BBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

A *nice* SUNNY Day!! Almost "PERFECT"... EXCEPT, for that NASTY -17C [-22C Windchill] part!! -- BTW, IT's -20C [-27C Windchill] at the Moment! - Was ONLY -2C at THIS Time LAST Night!!

IT was "MILK-RUN-Over-to-COSTCO-Day"... *AFTER* I managed to get ALL of the "LAYERS" of Clothing ON! - *Fortunately*, I left during JUST the *right* TRAFFIC-*LACKING* Period, as My ARMS and HEAD "Range-of-MOTION" were SOMEwhat "LIMITED"...

-- All I needed was a BLAST-MASK and KEVLAR-GLOVES and that whole "..CUT-THE-*BLUE*-WIRE.." POSTER-GIRL Thingy was sooo *totally* HAPPENING!!

MEANWHILE, at My *DESTINATION*... THEY were Serving LOTS of "GOOD"-TASTY FOOD SAMPLES!!

The HOT-Out-the-Microwave HALIBUT and BEEF-RAVIOLI were particularly YUMMY! As were the Pieces of DARK-CHOCOLATE!! - *REALLY*-NICE-SERVER-LADY gave Me "EXTRAS" to take HOME for THE-ELDERLY-PARENTAL-UNITS...

I had toyed with the "Idea" of Popping into VALUE-VILLAGE on the Way HOME, however, I wanted to get *ahead* of RUSH-HOUR *while* I still COULD! -- Besides, the THERMAL-ARMOUR was becoming Cumbersome!

***********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10