Friday, January 25, 2013

Ooo! (-15C) + NO Windchill = *HEATWAVE*!!

NOT TO MENTION, being *MISSED* by a BIG CHUNK of SNOWFALL that *STAYED* SOUTH of US!! -- BONUS!!

Anyway...

So. I got a *tad* "Domestic" Today... okay. TRY, *really* HARD to NOT "PASS-OUT" from SHOCK! -- I did Say "tad". And, the "domestic" only went as far as a Couple of Loads of LAUNDRY. As in, SOCKS and some BED "LINENS"... I wanted to try out Yesterday's *New* FLANNEL SHEET SET Purchase! - And, My Duvet-Cover was in *need* of "Freshing-Up"...

MEANWHILE, I also got around to Photographing Yesterday's OTHER ACQUISITIONS...




The BERNAT
"HANDICRAFTER COTTON" YARN from WALMART.



Actually, it's been QUITE a *WHILE* since THEY've had ANY "New" Stock in Their Stores!! - Let alone, any NEW "COLOURS"!!











The REST of My STUFF is from BOWRING....









These 14-Inch FAUX-CROC SERVING TRAYS were down to $9.99 Each. -- They're actually rather nicely made...


I'm sure that I have *SOMETHING* to "GO" with THEM!









I also got - [BELOW]TWO Similar 15-Inch PLATTERS for $3.20 Each...




The somewhat *FRAGILE* "Mercury"-GLASS CUPCAKE ORNAMENTS were 99-Cents Each. Picked up FIVE each of Those. -- I will likely be "GIFTING" Them...

And, the $2.50 GLASS ACORN DISH will be going to SISTER -- [DON'T Tell Her!!]

Got FOUR of the LAVENDER-BEADED FLOWER NAPKIN RINGS. - $1.50 Each. -- *I'm* keeping These! As I DO have Other Stuff to go with Them. -- nuts! I probably should have gotten a Few MORE!

****************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10