Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fame, Followers, and Fiber..

SO... First off, I just want to give a CONGRATS Shoutout to the Fabulous and now "Famous" CHLOE!! -- The Business BABE of The RAMBLING RENOVATORS.

Whence, We last left Her, Our WASHCLOTH-Wielding-Waif was demonstrating Her wonderous Wiping skills --> [ http://auntieshan.blogspot.com/2010/09/cleaning-up-with-chloe.html ] -- Anyhoo... "Latest" Word has it, that She is now gracing the Insides of a New COOKBOOK! For all of the Delicious Details, CLINK on over to --> [ http://ramblingrenovators.blogspot.com/2010/10/almost-famous.html ]

As for My own bit of "Fame"... YAY! I've picked up more FOLLOWERS! WOOHOO!! -- Welcome to My Madness!!

Oh, I found earlier that Our Newborn PRINCESS LITTLE BIG-RED has *finally* acquired a NAME! AND, that there's a good possibility that We'll be seeing Her this Sunday! More WOOHOO!!

Also, more of My "BABIES"....




WASHCLOTHS - Done in CAPRI, MELONS, KIWI, and RED.

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10