Friday, May 17, 2013

"WHAT" was Bought THIS Week on *THE BLOOG*!

...BESIDES "GROCERIES"!

Overall, it's been a BUSY Week with COMINGS and GOINGS and PLANNINGS and TRYING to get *ANY*THING Worthwhile DONE!!

oh. yeah...

And, "apparently" there were a Couple of "Nearby" - [within 40-Miles] - EARTHQUAKES
This MORNING!! -- WHICH, I "apparently" **MISSED**!??! - sorta... I think *something* Woke Me up enough to just TURN-OVER..?

What can I Say? ONCE I'm Asleep, I'm usually a Heavy-Sleeper. Besides, a "5.2"..? oh, pul-leeze! The FURNACE Turning-ON probably clocks in at "4.5"!!

Anyway, My Bed is in a Semi-Basement Corner. The HOUSE has STEEL-Framing and We're on BEDROCK. Not to mention, NONE of My surrounding TOWERS-OF-PILED-*STUFF* moved either! - So. NO Probs!

HOWEVER though, MOTHER *did* FEEL IT and was just a tad Freaked over IT...

..seriously? - WHAT did She "Expect"? - The TEMPS just shot UP and The SUN was OUT!!
-- OF COURSE, THE PLANET is going to "REACT"!! - duh.

But, ENOUGH of Our "LOCAL" TERRESTRIAL-TREADMILL... ON to THIS Past Week's *PURCHASES*!


The TRAINYARDS-TOUR-de-TUESDAY garnered Me MORE of These GIANT-CLOTHES-PINS - [BELOW] -and JOURNALS from MICHAEL'S - [LEFT]

Most of Which, went to SISTER for *another* BRIDAL-SHOWER that She'll be doing Next Month! -- I Kept the GREEN PINS...

As to the Could-DO-with-Some-Paint-EXPANDING-RACK-that's-*Only*-Missing-a-"Hanging"-HOOK, I actually ended up getting IT for **FREE**!! - [psst! Don't tell MANAGER-DAVE!]



NEWER-CASHIER-GIRL had Entered a Wrong Amount - [as in over $40,000!!] - Corrected IT. Then, FORGOT to Enter the PRICE!

-- Granted, I was probably "Distracting" Her with My COUPONS..?


LATER, I headed over to VALUE-VILLAGE and Found This SET of THREE CHROME-WIRE-PAPER-TRAYS and a Never-Used CROSS-STITCH CANVAS. -- $1.99-EACH minus the TUESDAY-20%-OFF-"SENIORS'-DISCOUNT! - That I manage to Get *without* being the "Required"-AGE!

On SECOND THOUGHT, I'm not sure IF whether THAT's a "GOOD THING"..??!! -- Then again, to the CUTE-PERKY-Somewhat-MATH-CHALLENGED-*YOUNG*-CASHIER, I'm sure that *ANYONE*-Over-40 probably *fit* the Criteria!!

But hey, for "20%-OFF", I'll get "OVER" Myself!!




MEANWHILE...
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY,
SISTER-S & MOUNTIE-MAN-S!!

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10