Tuesday, May 28, 2013

*Thankful* for SMALL Wonders!

SUCH AS...
  • The SUNNINESS!
  • NO "Line-Up" at the BANK!
  • *MY* Fav Parking SPACE at MICHAEL'S
  • Several ROLLS of "$1."-RIBBON that will *match* My BUSINESS CARDS! -- sorta...
  • Still some Bottles left of My Fav JUICE at the Grocery-Store!
  • THE GANG actually *managed* to make Their Flight-CONNECTIONS through TORONTO" ON TIME!"
  • That I *ONLY* had to "Ferry" SISTER & BIG-D HOME from the AIRPORT. - [The CAR's happy about that *detail* too!]
  • **NO** RAIN!! - yet...
  • I *didn't* run OUT of Gas, or *OVER* ANYONE!! - [Night-BLIND, remember?]
  • The ASPIRIN *Worked*!!
  • That I came UP with "SOMETHING" to BLOOG-About!! -- sorta..?
  • The ASPIRIN is STILL WORKING!
 
*********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10