Friday, February 24, 2012

ICAN'TSEE!! ICAN'TSEE!! Everything Has Gone WHITE!!

I THINK I'M GOING TO BLAME MY BROTHER... [As SUPREME-SIBLING, I can DO *That*!]

Really. The WEATHER had been just FINE *before* He came to "VISIT"! -- o-kay, fine... IT wasn't THAT Bad "whilst" He was Here - but there were a few *Flakery* Moments...

And, NOW..? Well, He might be gone, however, "The SNOW-GENIE" is OUT of THE-SNOWGLOBE!!

IT began with the odd unsuspecting Flake, just as The-ELDERLY-PARENTAL-UNITS were off to do Groceries... I *WARNED* Them that IT would likely get "messy", SOON! -- Within a Half-Hour, the FLAKES were getting Feisty!

When They finally RETURNED a couple of Hours later, there was already over 2-Inches of PACK-SNOW on the Ground!  A tad *more* than even I had expected at the Time... I'm glad MOTHER called Me before They got back, it gave Me Time to throw on My Shoveling-Gear! Once They were INSIDE, I went AT IT...

okay... I'm just going to get IT out of My System and Say IT... Because I *know* that THEY are "Secretly" BEHIND this Meteorological-Mayhem!


"MAY *SKIERS* BE PLAGUED BY FORESTS IN THEIR WAY!!"


Since IT was coming Down at about 2-inches-per-Hour, and I DIDN'T want to keep having to Scrape over & over & over again, I started out at MADAME-Q's First. Over 3-Inches of PACK There.
-- I'll leave the NEXT 6-Inches for MR.FIX-IT-NEIGHBOUR to tackle with His Snowblower later...

Anyway, by the Time I Finished, MY Side had about 4-Inches! BTW, I brought over My Recently-Inherited-METAL-SHOVEL... To be Honest, I think IT worked Better on MADAME-Q's "Smooth" Laneway. But, hey, *FREE* Shovel, right? -- Actually, IT will be Useful when that PACK-SNOW turns to SLUSH!

So, did the FRONT-WALK. The SIDE - [which, takes more Time to DO despite being a Small-Area!] The WALKWAY already had ANOTHER INCH, again! aarrrgghhh! -- Another TWO on the LANEWAY!

I was hitting the 90-Minute-Mark by Then... FALL-RATE is up to 3-Inches-PER... Time to do My LAST Sweep-Over!

I begin from the CURB and Paralleled IT to the GARAGE, up the FRONT-WALK as far as the FRONT-STEP, then Back to the GARAGE. Stored The SHOVELS - [Yes, "plural". I worked with *only* 3 of Them Today] - WENT INTO THE HOUSE!!

MOTHER and I had *Plans* on doing Our usual SHOP-PEDITION, Tomorrow..? But, THAT definitely will NOT be Happening!

...and, IF, EVIL-SNOWBLOW-GUY even *THINKS* about FILLING-IN-MY-LANEWAY, He's TOAST!!

I'm going back to My YARN, now...

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10