Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So. THIS "Temporally-Anomalous" Day Probably Could've Been SKIPPED Over!

SEEING AS THERE REALLY WASN'T ALL THAT MUCH "SPECIAL" ABOUT IT... just saying...

Overcast...
A bit of a WINDCHILL...
DAMP!

Anyhoo, I was SAVING My "Super-Powers" with VEGGING - and, doing a few more Inches on that Latest HAT - as I "enjoyed" the "CALM" before The-Predicted-Overnight-And-ALL-Day-Tomorrow-IT-Could-Get-Stupid-NASTY-SNOW-DUMP that I *might* have to [cough!
"BRAINWASH"] RELY on the *KINDNESS* of SNOWBLOWER-BOYS for!

I have a RE-Scheduled-I-NEED-to-go-to-Appointment DOWNTOWN, that won't afford Me the TIME *or* ENERGY, to SHOVEL *and* BUS it through Messy-TRAFFIC!! - With Luck, I "might"
be HOME early enough to do a "little bit" of Clearing-up, LATER..?? ...maybe..? ..probably NOT!

Whatever, FRIDAY is *already* "Scheduled" as a "SCOOP & SHOVEL" DAY! -- We're "supposed" to get RAIN... HIGHER Temps... I *knew* I should have Bought one of those WETSUITS at COSTCO the Other Day - I just didn't like the Colours...

***************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10