Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shop-haied by the OLD NAVY

IT WAS *ALL* OF THOSE **COLOURS**!! THEY MADE ME SPEND IT!!

Or, IT was just the MYSTICAL INFLUENCES of that FULL MOON Shining OVER the STORE..? -- Hey. "Some" PEOPLE turn into WANNABE-"MYTHICAL"-CREATURES or, just Your EVERYDAY-RUN-OF-THE-MILL-PSYCHOPATH. Whilst *I*, just have this Tendency to become a SHOPAHOLIC!




OLD NAVY has this "SALE" THIS WEEK... And, Today was the FIRST Chance I had to get *over* There! -- ahh... decisions... decisions...

There were at least THREE *OTHER* SWEATERS that I was Debating over! BUT, I have *too* many as it IS!! - [I blame those 15%-OFF-"SURVEY"-COUPONS that I keep GETTING!] - I think My SWEATER-STASH is beginning to RIVAL My YARN-STASH!


Speaking of WHICH...

IT's "SENIORS'-DISCOUNT"-TUESDAY at MICHAEL'S...

"THE WOOL" was ON-SALE again, so I used My "50%-OFF"-COUPON on Another Set of CIRCULAR NEEDLES.

And, seeing as I'm NOT Planning on being There again UNTIL *probably* SATURDAY, I gave ONE of My EXTRA "40%-OFF"s to the NICE-YOUNG-KNITTER-GIRL who was looking to Purchase some large Too-High-"REGULAR"-Priced STRAIGHT-NEEDLES...

The "NEEDLE-ARTS", *NOT* always a "CHEAP" Pastime!! -- However, IT *is* a "TEAM"-Sport! Especially, when it comes to Exchanging HELPFUL Technique-Tips and BARGAIN Costs for "MATERIALS and TOOLS" with the NEXT-GENERATION...

MEANWHILE, I also made a "PIT-SHOP" at Another of the Nearby SOON-TO-BE-CLOSED-ZELLERS... Where, I picked up the 2-BALLS of YELLOW COTTON YARN. -- Despite the "20%-OFF", the Price was still on the Higher-Than-I-Would-Have-PREFERRED-Side. However, THAT YARN is becoming more Difficult to come BY these Days...

NOW, I just have to Figure-Out **WHERE** to PUT IT *ALL*..?

-- ahh... decisions... decisions...

******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10