Friday, December 20, 2013

I *think* that I was OUTside for about TWO-Hours..?

ALTHOUGH, IT FELT LIKE *THREE*!!

When the SNOW is still COMING-DOWN as I'm "attempting" to put IT *ELSEWHERE*, One can easily LOSE Track of TIME! - Or, just get "Confused"..?

Case-in-Point -- the LONE *ROBIN* - [who must have been on a NO-FLY-LIST!?] - that was hanging around with a FLOCK of WAXWINGS!

They were ALL Snacking on the JUNIPER-TREE BERRIES in the Tree that canopies the Front-Walkway... And, which kept Me from knocking any SNOW off of the Branches! - I didn't want to accidently Hit any of Them with the POLE-BRUSH...

- BTW, that Reminds Me... I *FORGOT* to "CHECK" My SNOW-COAT after I came IN... [there was a lot of Chirping going on...]

ANYHOO, "EVERYTHING" was "PRISTINE" once I was *DONE*! -- NOT that THAT will last long... MORE "Light" FLURRIES are Expected. - Whether We get to SHOP-FARI or *NOT*, Tomorrow, will greatly depend on "WHAT" falls Overnight..? -- ICE-PELLETS and/or FREEZING-RAIN continue to hover on the HORIZON!

And THEN, just *sprinkle* in a little bit of Holiday-"SEASONing" along with some CRAZY-CONSUMER-CROWDS into the "MIXed"-Precipitation and You really need to *Wonder* "WHY-I-*HATE*-This-Time-of-Year"..?!

The LAST "WEEKEND" before CHRISTMAS... TRAINYARDS will be a *ZOO*!!
- [*whatever* the Weather!] - FINDING Parking at MICHAEL'S will be a "Challenge"!

You know, I haven't been There in what? TWO Weeks..?! Longer..? -- A "GOOD-THING" that I got all of THAT YARN in The MAIL! Or, I'd *really* be going NUTS!!

okay. Gotta get STITCHY Now...

oh! 
**HAPPY SOLSTICE**!!

**********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10