Tuesday, December 31, 2013

When I thought of offering a "TOAST" to the YEAR-THAT-WAS...

*ALMOST* FRYING THE MICROWAVE IS **NOT** WHAT I HAD IN MIND!!



"SAFETY" NOTE

Always. **ALWAYS** "DOUBLE"-CHECK the TIMER **SETTINGS**
before Pressing the START-BUTTON
on Your Microwave-Oven!!
And THEN, **CHECK-IT-AGAIN**!!


Who knew that CHOCOLATE-CHIPS could "BURN" *THAT* quickly..? And, SMOKE that MUCH... Whilst the Pita-Bread and Paper-Towel remained *mostly* UNscathed.

well... At least, IT *wasn't* "POPCORN"! -- *AND*, that the MACHINE **STILL** WORKS!!
..so far...

However, that "BURNT-CHOCOLATEY-TOAST"-SMELL continues to PERMEATE throughout the HOUSE! - [Thankfully, I had managed to Clear the Worst of IT *before* IT could set-off the ALARM!]

oh! BTW, and did I "mention", that I'm kinda starting out
"THE-NEW-YEAR" on MOTHER's
"NOT-My-*Favourite*-Progeny-Right-Now"-SH*T-LIST..?


-- yeah... I'll probably be on IT for at LEAST a Week, or "WHENever" - [*IF*] - the SMELL goes AWAY... Whichever LASTS the *LONGEST*! -- With ANY *Luck*, I'll have LOTS of Shovelling to DO Tomorrow... OUTSIDE!

ANYHOO... I do HOPE that the REST of YOU are having a **BETTER TIME**!!

**HAPPY NEW YEAR**!!

**********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10