Thursday, December 5, 2013

Taking a SHOP-SCAPE-SION "Break" in the *WEATHER*...

WE REALLY NEEDED PAPER-TOWELS...

OH! - Look! They're ON-SALE at WALMART! *And*, I have a "COUPON"... Yay! - [well, that Fills-Out the Backseat]

Sooo... I totally did the "VAMPIRE-HOURS" thing This Morning Overnight... Didn't actually GET-TO-BED until after 7:30AM!! - Which of course, meant that I didn't GET-*UP* until ONE-ish..? -- Just as well, seeing as the FREEZING RAIN swept through around 5AM...
-- BY the Time I *LEFT* the HOUSE, all METEOROLOGICAL-NASTINESS was GONE!

For *NOW*... Tomorrow could be "IFFY"..? maybe.

ANYHOO... *TODAY* was "Last-Day-of-Weekly-SALES"-Day. And, there was a LIST of STUFF to be GOT!

After TRAINYARDS WALMART - where I spent *way* too much Time over BANANAS [which I hate] for MOTHER that I ended up deciding NOT to Buy -- Then, I popped on over to MICHAEL'S... [of course!]

"*MY* YARN" was ON-SALE, but *not* as LOW as I "like"... And meant, that I couldn't USE "The COUPON". - Not a Problem, since I actually *needed* IT for some Particular GLUE, instead. -- Also spent too more Time than necessary There, as well...

And, OFF into the TWILIGHT-TRAFFIC to THE MALL I went...

Got MORE of My CEREAL that was *really* ON-SALE. Should have enough until - *WHEN* is EASTER..?

Over a Week's-Worth of YOGURT for FATHER... [while the Price was *Right*] -- Some OTHER *COUPONed* STUFF for MOTHER...

On to the CLOSER-WALMART next... oh hey. FATHER's CEREAL is also ON-SALE... He should hold until SPRING with all of Those BOXES!

*MORE* Time - [and a Phone-Call] - over DISHWASHER-"TABLETS"... seriously? DO I *really* NEED **ANY** of these "SCENTS" - [One that I *am* Allergic to!] - on STAINLESS-STEEL and CERAMICS..?!! -- The "BRAND-NAME"-COUPON wasn't good for the "NO Name"-UNscented SOAP...

E-VEN-TU-AL-LY... I *got* HOME!

"NOW", I just have to FIND "Some" Place to *store* the 3-CUBIC-FEET of CEREAL!
- And, nearly SEVEN of the PAPER-TOWELS..?!

I sooooo have to RE-"Sort" the BASEMENT-"BACKROOM", *AGAIN*!

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10