Saturday, December 28, 2013

yeah, so about that "DAYLIGHT"...

IT JUST WASN'T HAPPENING... Although, IT was WARM Out! -- The SOUNDS of "MELT-WATER" were EVERYWHERE... And THE SKIES, *OVERCAST*!

I really *should* have Spent the Day "Breaking-IN" My New ROOF-RAKE on the Softening SNOW..? BUT, We were nearly OUT of YOGURT - [for FATHER] - and a Few OTHER-ITEMS...

We also dropped by The SALLY-ANN to have a LookSee... The Place was pretty much PICKED-OVER. However, I did manage to FIND a Few Heavy GLASS CANISTERS that had Recently "come-IN". -- They could end-up being USEFUl...

MEANWHILE... HERE's that *FINISHED* HAT! -- The PINK-One just might get Done, *Tomorrow*..?



"DIAMOND-BLACK"
















PATONS
"Classic Wool"
- 100% New WOOL
- [made in TURKEY]
- Colour: 00226-Black



***************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. I love the hat! Apparently I'm going to need one...my daughter and granddaughter Nicole (just turned 2) are coming to stay tomorrow, and Nicole won't leave the house without a hat, or without her mum wearing a hat, so I am going to get told off for not wearing a hat. I really need a hat by tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10