Wednesday, December 4, 2013

yeah...I went and *DID* "IT"...

CRAP! -- THEY CHARGED ME "TAXES" THIS TIME..?!! -- nuts!
- I probably shouldn't have Ordered those "Regularly"-Priced - [Yes. I have just Purchased Something at *FULL-Price*! - so, Get OVER it.] - KNITTING NEEDLES...

6.5mm - Stainless Steel - 6-inch DOUBLE-POINTS... Actually, the PRICE was Good. And, IT was the First Place that I've seen ANY "METAL"-Ones over 5.5mm!-- I really haven't come across Them in any of the Stores around HERE. And, I felt like "Treating" Myself!


MEANWHILE...

*ANOTHER* PARCEL showed up This Morning! - Via the SAME COURIER-COMPANY... hmm..?

Although IT was "IN" My Name, IT was actually FOR MOTHER! - Some AWESOME *LEFTOVER* "BITS" from One of the VENDORS at Last Month's "SIGNATURES"-CRAFT-SHOW!

I still have to get around to taking some Pics of IT all... Our BRAINS have been just BUSY *CHURNING* away ALL Day, TRYING to Think of *ALL* of the COOL, "WORTHY" THINGS that We can USE IT *ON*!! -- Needless to Say, We BOTH "PLAN" on spending the Upcoming YEAR, getting "CREATIVE" with THIS STUFF!

**IF**, We can FIND the Time *BETWEEN* "THE WEATHER" and, the Usual-Pain-In-The-***-MINUTIA-That's-ALWAYS-Overtaking-Our-LIVES..?!

ahh.. SISTER is going to *Love* THIS STUFF!


ANYHOO... UNTIL I can Post Pics - PLEASE, EVERYONE - pop-in and *thoroughly* CHECKOUT the Company's SITE - "HIDES IN HAND" - of Our very GENEROUS and LOVELY *BENEFACTRESS*, TERESA PAUL...



And, TRUST Me, THEIR PRODUCTS are FABULOUS to *TOUCH*!! -- So, if ANYONE is still on "The HUNT" for a *SPECIAL* HOLIDAY-GIFT... ORDER NOW!!

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10