Sunday, December 1, 2013

Another *LATE* Night...

SIDE-LINED BY "RESEARCH"...

The AUCTION-HOUSE near My SISTER has a "Signed"-NAUTICAL-PHOTOGRAPHIC-PRINT by a Renowned PHOTOGRAPHER up FOR SALE later This Week... Despite IT actually being on The COVER of a Later-Published BOOK of the PHOTOGRAPHER's WORKS, I'm still trying to IDENTIFY IT from a Collection of *THOUSANDS* of "THUMBNAILS"!

And, the "HOUR" is LATE!

MEANWHILE... IT was just another BORING DAY... The *MOST* "Exciting" Thing I did was SHOVEL! -- THANKFULLY, just a Few-Inches of POWDER... Nevertheless, I spent the bulk of My Time Clearing-Off the SNOW from the ROOF-LINE. - The *very* HIGH "Line"...

Lots of "Stretching" with a LONG-Poled-BRUSH... I'll be "Feeling" it Tomorrow, no doubt...

oh! - AND, I got a Few more INCHES done on THE TWO HATS...

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10