Saturday, December 7, 2013

ahh.. **SUN**!!! -- okay, so it's also just a tad "NIPPY"...

BUT, HEY... **SUN**!!!

So, armed with FATHER's SOLAR BATTERY-RECHARGER PANEL for THE CAR
- [to keep IT Happy and Toasty and STARTable!] - off We went for Our SATURDAY-SHOP-FARI...

Looks like We *MISSED* another of those "TIME-LIMITED"-SALES at MICHAEL'S again... Then again, considering "WHAT" I got, Said "DISCOUNTS" wouldn't have been USEable anyway!

Instead, MOTHER "browsed"-about, probably "over"-Chatting-Up One of the *NICE*-[Patient]-"DEMO"-CLERKS... Whilst I, roamed-about, picking-up the odd STOCKING-STUFFER for THE PROGENY and, trying to *Decide* on WHICH BALL of YARN to Use My COUPON on..?

decisions... decisions...

oh. AND, I "Fed" THE DINOSAUR! -- [I was bored...]


right. sooo. Next to one of the PRICE-CHECKING-MACHINES is a Stack of SHOPPING-BASKETS... In the TOP One, SOMEONE had left a Large "Soft"-PLASTIC T-REX. -- IT was just Staring-Up at EVERYONE as They used the TERMINAL...

HE looked "Hungry"... And, being stranded in the "FLORAL"-SECTION with NO "Other" TOY ANIMALS to EAT and/or "PLAY" with, I decided to remedy the "Situation"...

hmm... Let's see... *WHAT* does One *feed* a TOY-"CARNIVOROUS"-DINOSAUR..??

ah-ha. Nearby CHRISTMAS-ORNAMENTS... *SOFT* Ones... Oooo, PERFECT!!


[NOTE - I often get a teeny-bit "SATIRICAL" when I'm *bored*...]


BTW, did ANYONE happen to catch any of those Wacky TV-Commercials a few Months back during "SHARK-WEEK"..? -- Remember, "SNUFFY"-the-SEAL..?


[INSERT - "EVIL GRIN"]


well...

LONG-STORY-CRAZY-CUSTOMER-VIGNETTE-SHORT, when I LAST left "REX" in HIS Basket, there appeared to be some Felted-"CIRCUS-ACT"-**SEAL**-ORNAMENT dangling from HIS *JAWS*...

After "Recommending" to MANAGER-DAVE and His STAFF that Said CREATURES
- [and, My "Social-Commentary" on HOLIDAY-SHOPPING] - should remain "UNTOUCHED", I retrieved MOTHER from the "IN-STORE-ELDERLY-PARENTAL-UNIT-*SITTERS*" and Cashed-Out...

And, the REST of the SHOPPING-DAY was pretty much NON-Descript after THAT!


[..yeah.. okay.. so the part when I mindlessly DROPPED the *Thankfully*-CHEAP GLASS-ORNAMENT should probably be mentioned..? -- BUT, I *won't* TELL, if You WON'T!]

******************************************************************

**HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, LILY-BIT**!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10