Monday, December 2, 2013

"YESTERDAY: Version 1.2"

AT LEAST IT WASN'T SNOWING *WHILE* I WAS SHOVELLING...

I only had a COUPLE of INCHES of POWDER to Clear-Off Today. -- I probably could have *LEFT* IT, but then that would've just lead to FUTURE "Difficulties"...

Did a bit more of the ROOF-LINE as well. - Apparently, TEMPS seem to be on the Rise once more - [maybe?] - and those GUTTERS are Problematic enough as it is.

"Rumour" has it, that THE SUN might also *POP-IN* for a Visit, Tomorrow..? - So, I needed to get as much of the "WHITENESS" *away* from the HOUSE as I could.

Anyhoo... I took My *Time*. Got My "Exercise" and "Fresh-Air". AND, probably SAVED My "BUDGET" from the Wicked-Wiles of CYBER-MONDAY!

MEANWHILE, the "BAND"-Part of My Current TWO-HATS are finally FINISHED! -- As to the REST of Them, I think I'll begin with the BLACK ONE...




PRINCESS-TALL-TEEN has been Waiting long *enough* for Her MOTHER-"BORROWED"-REPLACEMENT!

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10