Friday, September 23, 2011

Wish I Was...

...IN ENGLAND right Now, so I could Experience The BRITISH WOOL WEEKEND Exhibits... Such as WOOL MODERN...

Oh, and of course, to Visit with FAIRY-T, too! -- Her Needles, My Hooks, ALL that YARN... SCARY!!

For a more "Detailed" Glimpse, Give The LADIES of SHADES OF SHETLAND a Read! They've got some Awesome Pics of BRITAIN!

Anyhoo, "Thanks" go to KRISTIN NICHOLAS of GETTING-STITCHED-ON-THE-FARM for bringing IT to My Attention. - BTW, *DO* Check Out Her latest Bloog Entry as well, for what Looks like a Tasty Recipe!

Meanwhile... I never did get "into" THE ROOM... Got a tad side-tracked by "Life-In-General". Although, I *did* Start SOMETHING Tonight... Perhaps, some Pics Tomorrow - maybe... I'm
"Playing" with a bit of Fine-MERINO and an ALPACA-SILK Mix.

SINFULLY, *SOFT*!!

*************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10