Thursday, September 15, 2011

Business-BUNNY Mind Tricks..

THAT ANGORA-RABBIT WHO ROAMS THE FLOOR AT KNIT-KNACKERS...
I swear IT can probably SMELL "Yarn-STASH" Pheromones from the Customers!

It was all I could do, to *avoid* TRIPPING over The Furry One as I perused the Bargain Table!
-- BTW, I "behaved"... I stuck to My "Rule" of Buying-ONLY-What-I-could-HOLD-in-My-Hands, and refused the *use* of a Shopping-Basket! - Made THAT "Budgetary Error" LAST Time!

Anyhoo... THIS is what $35. [including Taxes] *GOT* Me...




Some MERINO, ALPACA, Mixes of BAMBOO, and SILK... NO Clue as to Future "Projects" - I just LIKED the Colours and Fibers! Perfect "STASH" Candidates... Right, FAIRY-T?!

Oh! Speaking of Which... sorta... I had brought My recently Completed "SHAN-TOQUE" - [SEE 25AUG2011 POST] - to show The GIRLS at KNIT-KNACKERS. As it turns out, a smart move on My part. -- The Weather turned toward the *much* COOLER side on the Walk Home from THE MALL. I had to FIELD-TEST My Creation!

Worked GREAT!!

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10