Saturday, August 6, 2011

The BOWBLE-Buddy Blue Plate Special...

IT STARTED OUT fairly moderate in the TEMPS department in the Morning....

However, SCORCHER-Levels soon developed as the Day progressed! -- It's *suppose* to RAIN-THUNDER-Do-SOMEthing-of-a-Slightly-Moistened-Nature THIS Evening...!??

I mean... Come On, Already! I even bought a "JONAH"-esque FISH for the Occasion!

Hey! REMEMBER My BOWRING FISH BOWL...? - [SEE 14JAN2011 POST] - Well... I found IT a New-Best-Buddy at a Neighbourhood YARD SALE!




IT's about a Foot-long... $5. - I would have "Bargained" for $4. - But, IT was in good shape, AND
"They" were NEW *Nice* People...

From There, it was off to Beacon Hill... Just a Couple of Non-Descript Sales. Nothing "Worthy"... Made the Pilgrimage to The SALLY-ANN.

-- BTW, MOTHER tried to "Return" that Rack-Contraption I had bought Last Week that "seems" to be MISSING Parts... NO GO. - Which, I figured as much! And, have NO problem with. -- Guess I'll just have to get "CREATIVE" with IT at "some" Future Point...






Anyway...

Whilst We were There, I found Three Each of THESE 2-sized [14cm - 16cm] DESSERT PLATES at 49 and 59 Cents a Piece.









Afterward, it was the *USUAL*... "Grocery-Getting". Losing-LOTTERY-Ticket-Acquisition - [..okay, perhaps not so "losing"... Got another $7., but *missed* the $100. again! Nuts!]. Got Home BEFORE The CAR *MELTED* into the Asphalt...

And STILL... NO Rain... Just the Sounds of the FIREWORKS Festival...

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10