Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Went Downtown, And All I Got Was...

A REALLY GREAT Black Silk & Cashmere Knit Sleeveless PULLOVER... On SALE! And, on Sale some MORE when I got to the Checkout!! IT *FEELS* soooo SOFT!! ...HOPE IT FITS! -- Doesn't matter... At THAT Price - $17.79 - I WASN'T going to pass IT up!! I can always make a PILLOW - or, a "Pet" - out of IT...

So, the Day *started* out Drizzly... Then, to DOWNPOUR... WHEN I *HAD* to be Driving! ...Of course! Luckily, That Bit only lasted a few Miles, before turning back to Piddly-Drops. It stayed Cloudy and Muggy for a few Hours, and then, the SUN made an "appearance" just as I was headed out to go DOWNTOWN... Fortunately, there was a bit of a Breeze that HELPED to mitigate the Humidity.

Did a Quickie Run-Through of The RIDEAU CENTRE, as I had some Time to kill before getting to My Appointment. However, I only popped into OLD NAVY.

-- SHOCKER! I *didn't* BUY Anything!

Anyway, I whipped onto My Next BUS, did My Business, and jumped onto another One back... That ONE goes past PARLIAMENT HILL... The BIG STAGE and "Whatever" is being set-up for CANADA DAY - which is only a Week away! Oh, and WILL & KATE will be "stopping by" to help *Celebrate*...

It'll be a ZOO - Then! I'll be HOME. In the "Burbs". Vegging...

Whatever... I ended up at The RIDEAU CENTRE again. -- That's when I acquired the afore-mentioned Vest at THE GAP. Afterward, I was off on the Buses once more, heading for THE BIG MALL. Picked up "Dinner", perused a bit, and got Home...JUST before some NASTY Dark Clouds swept overhead! -- We had a spot of THUNDER this Evening....

FINALLY managed to get SOME Crocheting DONE!! -- Sans *any* DRAMA!

I'm *hoping* to FINISH the current "Project", Tomorrow... A Pic, then.

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10