Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oooo! Look At The "TOURISTS"!!

THE GOOD NEWS -
  • I got to SLEEP *IN*!
  • Oh, Hey! Look! We've got "ROYALTY" Visiting for the Weekend! -- Special!


THE NOT-ALL-THAT-EXCITING-AND-ACTUALLY-SOMEWHAT-OF-A-PAIN NEWS -
  • Again, with the NO Cheque!
  • Just a Bill that I had *paid*, Yesterday!
  • Too much TRAFFIC!
  • Had to run *extra* Errands...
  • End-of-Month "Paperwork" - ugh!
  • Clouds. Wind. The SUN is peeking through the Cracks...
  • WT*..?! -- That Microwave I *bought* YESTERDAY, is "On Sale" TODAY?!


THE *SLIGHTLY* BETTER NEWS -
  • I GOT the "difference" BACK on the Microwave!


THE MORE *ANNOYING* NEWS -
  • However, I had to back-track Home to get the Receipt after MOTHER called Me - 10 Minutes after I had LEFT to go run those Errands...
  • ..ahh.. WHY is there Bird Crap on My Poor BABY-CAR?! eewwww!


THE REALLY GREAT NEWS -
  • "TOMORROW", I *GET* to SLEEP **IN**!! -- WOOHOO!!


**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10