Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The SHOP-HOP Between The DROPS...

"..IS THAT, THUNDER..?" - Asked the Distinguished-Older-Guy browsing the Displays near Me at the Art Supply Store.

The Weather Today has been..."Hinky". So, of course, I had STUFF-TO-DO. Out of the House. *Without* THE CAR - [FATHER doesn't want the Driveway "marred" just yet..].

As I ate Breakfast, Intermittent Showers roamed by... The SUN came out. Sorta. I soon left, headed toward THE MALL. Along My Route, I popped into FUTURE SHOP - the SANCTUARY Season-3 DVDs are Out Today!

Nuts! NONE "In-Store"?! - Got a Rain-Check from Tall-Cute-Clerk-Guy. Continued on My Journey... What THE...!! Sporadic RAINDROPS... GREY Clouds coming My Way... GOT to THE MALL before Anything "Happened".

Ran a few Errands There, and proceeded to the BUS TRANSIT STATION. Cloudy, but no Rain...
"Then"...

Eventually, arrived at the ST.LAURENT Mall. Slipped into DESERRES for a few Moments... THUNDER?? -- Left to go to TOYS"R"US - next door - and gazed out of the nearby Mall Doors...

Well. There's TIMING! -- SHEETS of RAIN coming down!! -- I picked up That "On Hold" ITEM. Then, moved on...

HMV. Hmm. Perhaps, THEY have Those DVDs..? -- Helpful-Grunge-Band-Clerk-Guy "checked" for Me. YES! ...Same Price... Decisions... oh, what-the-Hell, why not?!

LOOK! The SUN is SHINING through the Skylight! Time to head Back, with another quickie Run through THE MALL to finish up on Previous Business... And, to get a bit of Junk Food! -- Hey, I did a lot of Walking... Have DVDs to WATCH!! Crocheting to DO!!

******************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10