Thursday, September 1, 2011

YES, I *DO* COUNT...

...THE CONTENTS OF MY "ORDER"!!

Really..? -- Did "THEY" actually believe that I wouldn't "notice"? That I wouldn't CHECK and COUNT **EACH** Item in My Order? -- Oh! And, don't think that I also didn't *observe* that "The BOX of 500" was never Designed to *actually* Hold 500!

I am now the proud "Owner" of TWO *500-Size* BOXES of BUSINESS CARDS... MINUS "43"!!

yeah, yeah... Colour Me "Picky"... BUT, *What IF*, IT had been Something Else that *had* to BE the FULL Order COUNT..? Huh? -- It just strikes Me as being POOR Business QUALITY... you know..?

-- IF, I have the Time, I'll have to check out Their Website... Read the FINE PRINT... "Maybe" get a teeny bit of a Refund...?! - [..yeah.. That'll happen!]

ANYHOO... After THAT "Errand", I headed to THE MALL. -- Had LOTTERY Tickets to Buy, a Craving for My Fav "Junk Food", Photos that MOTHER *wanted* DONE!

Hey! LOOK... The Grocery Store has some Instant-"Contest"-Really-Cool-Looking-Huge-Touch-Screen-Thingy... SWEET! -- Okay. So, I DIDN'T Win any FREE GROCERIES... ALTHOUGH, I *did* get a Chewy-Chocolate-Chip-Snack-Bar and a Soft-Flexible-Transparent-Plastic-Shiny-Red-RULER just for
"Participating"!

WOOHOO! -- *ALWAYS* Love FREE STUFF!!

*********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10