Sunday, August 7, 2011

A JOURNEY Into The CENTER Of THE ROOM...

O-KAAY... NOT *QUITE* "THE Center"... More OFF-Center... As in, about FOUR-FEET FROM-The-Door...? -- maybe... Where's the GPS?

What can I say..? -- I'm not THAT Brave. And, I'm on The Clock!

Here I GOOoooooo....

    OH! Watch for the... ewww! That's gonna leave a Mark
    ... Nuts! I thought I had more of Those...
    Ah! NOTE-TO-SELF: Remember WHERE THAT IS!!
    ...Why do These BAGS have to be so Slippery? STAY!!
    ...I think I'm Lost...
    I have to PUT this Stuff "back", don't I?
     ...crap...

------------------------------

I'M BACK!!

FOUND the Yarn I was Looking for! -- NOW, I have to GET to Work! And, have LITTLE Time to DO it!

ooow! -- I just *know* I'm going to be Sore in the Morning...

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10