Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gonna "Try" This AGAIN!!

YAY!! IT WORKED!! -- I Think...?

Right. So.... There should be at least ONE Good Backup COPY, *DONE*!! ..sorta..

I kind of "broke"  IT up into TWO Sections... That kept the Download Time DOWN and, gave Me
the ability to more readily determine any "SNAGS"... -- Tomorrow, I think I'll give that BACKUP DRIVE Software another "GO"... Then, I'll have Two Versions of the DATA. Just "in case"...


BTW, it was Surprisingly COOL This Morning! With a bit of a Breeze... DARE I say it, Climatic-Conditions were just outright PLEASANT! - Which is somewhat, "SCARY"!

-- Then AGAIN, it took Me almost an HOUR to LOGON This Morning! -- I swear! I'm being TECHNO-MAGED!



Anyway, between various ERRANDS, I *DID* manage to "do-up" ONE WASHCLOTH - in BIRCH.




****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10