Monday, August 1, 2011

**HAU'OLI LA HANAU, BIG KAHUNA "J"**!!

I. CAN'T. BELIEVE. THAT. I. AM. **STILL**! TRYING. TO. DO. BACK-UPS!!!

TWICE, since the Late Afternoon, "Everything" SEEMED *FINE* - for 3-PLUS Hours... Right UP to the Point WHEN The HARD DRIVE **STOPPED**! AGAIN!! ggrrrrrrrr!!!

However, on that SECOND Time around, I *did* MAKE NOTE of WHICH "FILE" IT stopped on... One of SISTER'S VIDEOS of LITTLE PRINCESS BIG-RED...

AFTER Hard-Booting The COMPUTER up [again], I checked the File out. Huh. IT doesn't quite
"work".. -- To be "Safe", I've moved IT and a couple of Other Suspect Video Files OFF onto a Thumb Drive.

I'm in the MIDDLE of BACK-UP-ATTEMPT-#3-FOR-*TODAY*! -- Sans VIDEO and MUSIC Files... I do NEED to get to Bed *SOME* Time, Tonight!

I REALLY HOPE this works!! Otherwise, I have absolutely NO Idea on WHAT is going on!


SoBACK at My Oh!-How-Exciting-Life!... It's a Civic Holiday. I vegged, of course... FINALLY, got ahold of the CRAFT SHOW Coordinator - We "chatted" for a spell... Then, it was a few CYBER-Things... Did some Readings as BACK-UP-ATTEMPT-#1 commenced...

Well.. at least I got some Reading DONE!


Meanwhile, I've been thinking about doing some "BIRCH" WASHCLOTHS, Tomorrow. And perhaps, MIX Them up with some RED...?

OH! ..crap!.. NOW, WHAT?!!
-- I *don't* BELIEVE THIS!! I've just gotten an Error Message on the Back-Up Programme?? ..You know... I still have to get THIS POST out... Sooo, SCREW IT!! I'm just going to CANCEL IT and start
"FRESH" again, Tomorrow. Or,
WHENEVER!



I *HOPE* BIG KAHUNA "J" - [SEE 01AUG2010 POST] - is having a MUCH BETTER Day!!

Hey! My LOTTERY Numbers came out! - $7.! -- Just "missed" on getting another $25. though... Figures! -- Or, "not"...

I SEE an "ASPIRIN" PURCHASE with that Money in My Future!

**********************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10