Thursday, July 25, 2013

Branching-OUT...

I PROBABLY "PAID" MORE THAN I NORMALLY WOULD HAVE...




..BUT, *HOW* COULD I RESIST??!!

Afterall, This 10-Inch STARFISH DISH from VALUE-VILLAGE does Combine so many of My FAV Attributes...
  • The AQUATIC-Hues of RECYCLED-GLASS.
  • *IS* GLASS!
  • A "FISH".
  • Is USEFUL as well as Decorative.
  • The HOT-"BEACHY"-Weather has waned This Week, I needed a "SOUVENIR"!

I had the COSTCO "MILK-RUN" to do. And, to Pick-up some Stuff that I had FORGOTTEN to the Other Day... Otherwise, I kept My EXCURSIONS on the Shorter-Side...

A "GOOD THING", as I got HOME *just* IN Time to "spot" FATHER's "LUMBERJACK" *ACTIVITIES*!! - [This is the PART where MOTHER was NOT Amused with Him being on a Ladder..?]

Anyhoo... A Fair-Sized LIMB is now MISSING from the JUNIPER-TREE and, no longer Leaning against the Roof. -- And, THANKFULLY, *didn't* cause any DAMAGE on the Way DOWN!

Although, I SUSPECT that a Number of the LOCAL-FAUNA will be a tad Peeved!?!

hmm... I was just Thinking... I'm probably going to get MORE SNOW-DRIFTING on the WALKWAY now..? -- crap!

*******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10