Saturday, July 20, 2013

hmm... IF I had Another ONE...

...I COULD PROBABLY MAKE A BENCH..? -- IT would certainly be STRONG enough!






Anyhoo, THIS WINE-RACK was My ONLY YARD-SALE-FIND-of-the-Day! -- From $5., I got IT down to $3.50!


Made of Quarter-Inch-CHROME, IT weighs a TON! -- I don't own any WINE, but at *that* Price and Sturdy-Design, I couldn't "pass" IT UP!! - Besides, I was Thinking that I could probably Incorporate IT into My CRAFT-SHOW TABLE DISPLAY..??









Whatever... I'm sure that I'll come up with SOME "USE"!





Meanwhile...

We only Found TWO SALES and an "ESTATE" One... THAT Place had Several VINTAGE Pieces of WELL-WORN FURNITURE. And, ARTWORK - which, for the most part, *wasn't* in the Best of Conditions... A lot of "Moisture"-Damage.

Overall, the Items weren't nearly as well-kept as Those from that Last ESTATE-SALE of a Couple of Weeks ago - [SEE 06JUL2013 POST] - Not to mention, MANY of Today's Offerings were on the Pricey-Side... Although, there were a Couple of ARCHITECTURAL "Elements" that had caught My Eye. BUT, were not "Removable"... nuts!

Afterward, We headed for LOBLAWS for some *FREE CAKE* - [because IT was "NO-TAXES-DAY"] - and, so MOTHER could a bit of BOTANICAL-"RESCUE" at Their GARDEN-CENTER's "Closing"-SALE... For $1.50, We HALF-Filled the TRUNK.

**THANKFULLY**, however, NO WAY near AS much as a Few Years ago! - [SEE 25JUL2010 POST] -- WHEW!!

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10