Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Official TEMPORALLY-CHALLENGED DAY of Celebratory Note!

YEP! IT'S *THAT* TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!! -- I'm "OLDER"!!

..I *won't* say HOW much... SOME things *are* Best left UNKNOWN! -- However..IT was a Great YEAR for a "certain" Sports Car, Steak Sauce, the Beginnings of a Monumental Historical Era, and is Shared with a Few *really* GOOD FRIENDS! -- Oh! And, I can NOW Partake of a Couple of RETAIL-DISCOUNTS! - [WooHoo!!]

SO...

Well, it looks like We Lucked-Out on that Threat of EVIL WEATHER! -- ApparentlyIT didn't get AS Warm as IT was suppose to... The FREEZING-RAIN had been Light, and with only about 2-Inches of SNOW! Which, left Me with a "leisurely" Hour of "Maintenance" Shoveling. The ICE is still IRON, so no change on that Front.

FATHER had Offered Me USE of The CAR, but, I wasn't keen on Driving Anywhere with the Road Conditions as they were. And, if I *didn't* Shovel what I had, then IT would only end up as *more* Work for Me Later!

Besides, I think it's suppose to be "Sunny" Tomorrow..? -- We'll see... MOTHER gave Me My-Age in $$ that's just *begging* to be "Invested" into the Local "Economy"!

Anyhoo... AFTER Sleeping IN "Late". The Phone Call from My SISTER. Admired how good My HAIR looked before going OUT to SCRAPE the Landscape... I spent a QUIET Day... Cyberred-Read-VEGGED-Ate-Some-Really-Great-FATTENING-CHOCOLATE-CAKE-Read-Some-More-Came-Close-But-DIDN'T-Win-On-The-Lotteries-Tonight-POOH!!-Well-At-Least-The-Stock-Market-Was-UP!

Meanwhile, I *do* Want to **THANK** Those of YOU Who've sent Well-Wishes & Whatnot! -- I truly am Blessed to have SUCH *Wonderful* FRIENDS!!

**HUGS**!!

***********************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are having a great day Sno hugs tinkx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And seeing as I was too early with my wishes, I will say it again!!

    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGAR!!

    ~snugs & smoochies~!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10