Friday, February 10, 2012

oooh... I Sooo WIN...

...*BEST* LANEWAY ON MY BLOCK, *EVER*!! -- On MY Side, anyway. - [The Other Side of the Street has all-Day SUN Exposure and better Drainage...] - I noticed "THIS", Yesterday, as I was walking down the Road to Mail some Letters... The OTHER Laneways are absolutely Horrid!

ANYWAY... Remember "TICK-TOCK" - from My 27JAN2012 and 29JAN2012 POSTS?

Well, Tonight, I *finally* got around to Deciding on *What* sort of "ATTACHMENT" should be added to that Funny-Little-Peak IT had. -- I wanted Something "different", yet, would "go" with the overall "Look" of The HAT... And, NOT be "Gender-Specific". Not to mention, that I could actually "make"!?

It was the Name of the YARN COLOUR that "Inspired" Me! - For some Reason, "BROWN SUGAR"
made Me Think of "MAPLE SYRUP" - afterall, it is almost THAT Time of Year in These Parts - hence, The MAPLE LEAF!!








At least, *that's* WHAT IT's "suppose" to BE..??!

-- Just down a few Shots of Dark Rum and SQUINT. IT'll begin to take "shape" for You then. -- Hopefully...













FIBRANATURA - "Heaven"
50% MERINO - 30% ALPACA - 20% SILK
Made in TURKEY
Colour: BROWN SUGAR


ARAUCANIA Natural Wool
100% WOOL - Hand-Dyed
Made in CHILE
Colour: 04Ro 0200






BTW, **HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MEME**!! - [SEE 10FEB2010 POST]

************************************************************

2 comments:

01 09 10