Thursday, November 1, 2012

CRAFT SALE -- Minus 2 Days...

..AND, CHECKING *THINGS* "OFF" THE LIST!

I haven't been OUT of the HOUSE since...SATURDAY..? -- Not even for My Regular-TUESDAY-SHOP-FARI! - However, TODAY, there was STUFF that *needed* DOING as I have NO TIME Tomorrow and, Next Week would be too Late... oh, BTW, the CRAPPY-DRIZZLY-WEATHER certainly DID-NOT-HELP!

Firstly, FATHER and I had an Errand that HAD to be taken care of... AFTER dropping Him HOME, I took off for MY Errands.

Afternoon-TRAFFIC. *ANNOYING* RAIN. - NOT, an *enjoyable* Combo! -- just saying...

Mind You, there *were* several MOMENTS of PLEASANT-CONVERSATION with an Assortment of rather ENGAGING-STRANGERS - [and ODD-ACQUAINTANCE] - throughout the Day's DREARY-Travels...

MEANWHILE, I did Manage to FIND Time to give The SALLY-ANN Store a PERUSAL.
- Needless to say, SEVERAL ITEMS "caught my eye"...

*HOWEVER*, I had to RESIST the "URGE"!! As, I've YET to locate SPACE for My Previous-IRRESISTIBLE-Purchases! -- And...THAT "said", I *Compromised* with THIS "FLEXIBLE" ACQUISITION...




$3.99 for about 1.5meters and a bit of Lovely-Thick-Brushed-On-One-Side COTTON TARTAN. Very "CLASSIC"-Looking. Although, the COLOUR is quite Deceiving... What *seems* like "BLACK" in most Lighting-Conditions, is *actually* about the DARKEST "NAVY" BLUE that I've ever seen! -- BTW, the "WHITE" is also "IVORY"...

WHATEVER... I seriously - "Creatively" - *COULDN'T* Pass IT up!! -- [not to mention, those subliminal-pleas of "Buy Me! Buy Me!" screaming in My Brain..?]

********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10