Thursday, November 8, 2012

Those Old CEREAL BOXES Really Are Handy...

ESPECIALLY, THE 1-KILO SIZE... Granted, THEY're THIN-Walled, but for Now, THEY'll "do"!

Which, Reminds Me... I have to start Buying *more* - CEREAL - that is. My CHEERIOS Stockpile is getting on the Low-Side...

Meanwhile, I managed to make a *bit* of a Dent into The NICHE... Previously semi-Packed Cartons were RE-sorted, FILLED and, LABELLED! And, additional ITEMS were "origami"-ed into the "ARTWORK"-"FRAMES" BUCKET. -- That's gonna WEIGH some! -- Actually, if I can Find more Suitable Containers, I'll likely end up Swapping-Out a Few BUCKET-ITEMS...

I probably SHOULD get past My POSTAL-PROCRASTINATION and Prep some PARCELS *THIS* Weekend, too! -- I *need* the SPACE!! - And, to TAKE the Time... NEXT Week will be BUSY! -- [nuts! I've just REMEMBERED that there's Something ELSE I've GOT to do, TONIGHT!]

...IT *never* ENDS!!

At least, I got a Few-INCHES of KNITTING done This Evening as well! - EVERY Stitch I can squeeze IN, "helps"....

************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10