Sunday, November 11, 2012

IT was an ALL-DAY *SALE*...

"HOW" COULD I *RESIST*??!!


For the 4th - or, is it the 5th - WEEK straight, My PATONS "Classic Wool" YARN is once *more* ON-SALE at MICHAEL'S!! -- FORTUNATELY, down to $4.99...

Often, a "Dilema" on those Weeks when I happen to have Several 40%-OFF-COUPONS
- *HOWEVER* - there was a 25%-OFF-ENTIRE-PURCHASE-COUPON for THIS WEEKEND!! -- WooHoo!! -- Needless to say, MOTHER and I ended up taking a while YESTERDAY, to PURCHASE-PERUSE...




Surprisingly, there are still Some of Those "$19.99"-FIVE-BALLS-PACKS available... Mostly in the PINKish Shades that I already have a Couple of PACKS of EACH. SO, I just Grabbed the LONE "GREEN" One instead! -- IT'll *go* with almost EVERYTHING...

As to the OTHER COLOURS, I "needed" to beef-up My SUPPLY in Those HUES. -- I really WISH that THEY would come out with MORE YELLOWS and "FLAX"-ish Ones...


MEANWHILE, to THOSE WHO'VE "SERVED" and THEIR FAMILIES --
**THANK YOU!!**

*****************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10