Friday, March 22, 2013

..drip...drip...splat...drip...freeze...drip...

..ICICLES..?!? -- huh.

oh. LOOK!! THREE-Low-Flying-GEESE just went by...

Well, at least The SUN is OUT!! - And, the TEMPS are still toying around the "FREEZING-MARK"...

Meanwhile, between the "VEG"-Moments, I popped Out for a FEW Minutes to take-out some Trash and to do a QUICKIE-CHOP of the ICE around the FRONT-STEP - [the Primary "DRIPPY-ICE-DROP-ZONE"..] - whilst The-ELDERLY-PARENTAL-UNITS were gone on a Grocery-Run...

Got another PANEL and a Bit done on This Week's "C.H.I.P." -- Probably would have gotten *more* Done, but I took Time to Peruse My Finally-Newly-ARRIVED-Latest-DECOR-MAG-Issue! Been WAITING for IT...

Well... MUST get "some" SLEEP, now... I haven't been "PAST-The-CURB" since *MONDAY*!! -- MUCHO SHOP-FARI is "ON-SCHEDULE" for Tomorrow!!

...Got THINGS to RETURN... PLACES to BE...

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10